기업의 더 효율적인 소프트웨어
선택을 위한 15년 지원 경험

TutorCruncher 사용 후기 및 리뷰

4.6 (191)

TutorCruncher 정보

타임시트, 일정 관리, 급여, 송장 발행 및 지도자-학생 매칭 기능을 제공하는 개인 지도 비즈니스 관리 소프트웨어입니다.

TutorCruncher 자세히 알아보기

장점:

We've also saved money in not having to have a separate mailing system to keep our clients up to date with new products and offers.

단점:

Editing repeating lessons can be confusing and unintuitive.

TutorCruncher 등급

비용 대비 가치
4.6

추천 가능성

9.0/10

TutorCruncher은(는) Capterra에서 191개의 사용자 리뷰를 기준으로 별 5개 중 평균 4.6점을 받았습니다.

리뷰 필터(191)

정렬 기준

TutorCruncher을(를) 사용해 본 적이 있나요?

귀하의 사용 경험을 다른 소프트웨어 구매자에게 알려주세요.

리뷰 필터(191)

Jason
Jason
미국의 Owner
리뷰어 출처

A must for all tutoring businesses

5.0 5년 전

주석: Life-changing. Seriously. Before this we were with Learnspeed and it was far less user-friendly and we were spending more.

장점:

It looks so professional to all our customers. All our tutors easily understand how to use it without nearly any training. Customers are very comfortable logging in and giving us their CC. Overall, just fantastic.

단점:

Every once in awhile I'll come across a missing feature. I then need to create a personal bot for our company that makes up for it. For example, it lacks PayPal integration for paying our teachers/tutors.

4년 전

What a great review, Jason. We're really thankful for your feedback! I hope the benefits continue to rack up for your company, there are also some big improvements coming in the next few weeks as to how we can pay out to your tutors via TutorCruncher. We'll let you know as those improvements go live!

Nicole
Nicole
아랍에미리트의 IT Manager

Great product for Tutor companies

4.0 2개월 전 신규

주석: The Tutor Cruncher Team especially [sensitive content hidden]
have been fabulous. They are polite and friendly and we recieve quick responses, with helpful information and guidance on how we can get the best from the system. With best practices, little tips and tricks, we can meet many of our business needs and digital transformation aspirations with Tutor Cruncher. They also pro actively contact us and offer to walk us through additional functionality which may fit our business set up. I would highly recommend Tutor Cruncher to a Tutoring Company.

장점:

It is clear to see that the system has been designed and developed by someone who knows the tutoring world. The functionality and features are fabulous, we got up and running really quick and the benefits it bought to our team were great. We were working quicker with less errors and better communication with our Tutors.

단점:

We are a small business and cant' afford to pay for the development of our bespoke processes. However, as a start up, there is so much potential for Tutor Cruncher to grow. All of our processes are not currently supported by Tutor Cruncher, however many of our business requirements are met. It is an exciting journey to be on with Tutor Cruncher, as they are open to our feedback and ideas for additional functionality for the system to be driven forward and grow as a product. I cant wait to see additional processes in the future.

3주 전

Thanks for the lovely review Nicole! We look forward to continue working with you in the future :)

Vicky
네덜란드의 Owner

Good quality software

3.0 4년 전

주석: Good! Apart from the two improvements I wrote about, I love TutorCruncher and I think you did a great job at building it.

장점:

The number of options available and the fact that it simply works. Other types of software don't always work, so I was happy to see TutorCruncher does what it is supposed to do. I like the number of options and the client-student system works really well, as does the invoicing.

단점:

Two things: 1) The software does not work intuitively. Options are difficult to find and are not where a client expects them to be. I'd advise you to work with someone who knows about customer experience in software and who is willing to update the software with your customer in mind. As a client, the software has clearly been designed by someone who is good at building software, but who is not specialised in customer experience. 2) Translations. These options are horrible. There are many words one can translate in TutorCruncher, but once I did, the original English terms appeared on the invoices, still. When I asked about this, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] told me the translations are just there 'for you'. For me? I don't get why it works like this. I'd advise you to either a) make sure the translated terms appear throughout TutorCruncher as well as - most importantly! - on the invoice to the client's customers, so that the client won't have to build a new invoice using Moustache. And b), I'd also be interested to work with you to translate the software to Dutch or other European languages. In that way, your clients won't have to translate at all, and it will provide you with the opportunity to start selling the software here in the Netherlands (as there is no Dutch software available atm).

4년 전

Hi Vicky, Thanks so much for your review! It is really great to hear that you are enjoying using our system. With regards to the translation part of our system, there seems to be a bit of confusion. Our translations work for end users only (clients, tutors, student), which is why you will not be be able to see these changes on your admin profile. We are always working to improve our system, so we would be very happy to get in touch with you and get a bit more feedback about what we could do to improve our translations and the easy of use of the system! Please feel free to write us a quick email.

Helen
영국의 Owner
교육 관리, 201~500 직원

Excellent Support

5.0 4주 전 신규

주석: Excellent- we wish we had implemented this system right from the start of our business
It has helped us grow and help more students achieve academic success

장점:

Tutorcruncher is efficient and allows prompt processing of payments. Clients can pay using a variety of methods and receive clear, transparent communication

단점:

Sometimes names are not added in a alphabetical order

3주 전

Thanks for the lovely review Helen! We look forward to continue working with you in the future :)

Julianne
미국의 Founder CEO
건축 및 설계, 11~50 직원

고려된 대안:

Professional Development & Continuing Education

5.0 2개월 전

장점:

Incredibly cost efficient, especially for a growing team. Customer service was the best I've experienced within the LMS product world. They have an internal video call software, or you can connect with Zoom.

단점:

It isn't exactly as customizable as I had hoped, but still a great deal for the price. Some functionality feels a bit clunky and confusing, but customer service is very helpful and responsive so I was able to get the hang of it.

3주 전

Thanks for the lovely review Julianne! We look forward to continue working with you in the future :)

Matthew
Matthew
미국의 Cognitrell Owner and Lead Tutor
이러닝, 2~10 직원
리뷰어 출처

Great for managing money but awkward for independent tutor scheudling

4.0 4주 전 신규

주석: TutorCruncher is a great product that is generally well-supported and seems to be growing. My company has around 1500 hours documented in the software so far. If you are serious about creating a robust tutoring business I recommend Tutor Cruncher. If you think you may just stay independent I would recommend one of the cheaper tutor management products or just using the Google suite.

장점:

This software is fantastic for documenting tutoring sessions and keeping track of payments from clients and to tutors. If they roll out the UK features of split disbursement and lower credit card fees using a native payment within the app to the US it will be even better. The API and API support is also excellent

단점:

The calendar synch is one-way and delayed. That may not be a big deal for a brick-and-mortar tutoring business using employed tutors. However for my use case (100% virtual tutoring using independent tutors using different calendars and meeting software) the lack of an effective calendar synch means many of the scheduling and availability "features" are actually in the way and confusing to clients. We can only use tutor cruncher on the "backside" of the appointment to document and charge. As an example of a feature that is desperately needed, the availability needs to be able to automatically update when a tutor schedules something on their personal calendar (similar to Google Calendar appointments). As it stands a tutor would need to constantly manage their tutor cruncher availability. It just isn't worth it for tutors who are doing this part time. Another issue is that there is currently no way to have fields that only a tutor sees but are uneditable for the tutor. I would love to communicate various poliies and information to turtors inside their TutorCrucnher accounts, but tutro custom fields are editable by the tutor. Seems like a a relatively simple function to no include.

3주 전

Hi Matthew, Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a detailed review! We're glad to hear that you've found the platform useful. We'll definitely work on making our calendars more intuitive!

Posy
홍콩의 Administrative and Operations Executive

Review of using TutorCruncher

4.0 4주 전 신규

장점:

1. Efficient Tutor Management: Provides a centralized platform for managing tutors, Their availability allows us to easily assign tutors to students based on their expertise and availability, ensuring efficient scheduling and reducing administrative overhead. Streamlined Communication: Facilitates effective communication between tutors, students, and parents. They will send class reminder daily, share resources, and provide feedback directly through the platform, enhancing collaboration and keeping all relevant parties informed. Customization and Scalability: Highly customizable, allowing us to tailor the specific tutoring needs.

단점:

Limited Customization for Advanced Needs:There may be limitations when it comes to advanced or highly specific requirements. Some of the requirements can't be set to the platform. Technical problem: There is maintenance when I use the platform, sometimes is disturbs my work and I need to wait until maintenance has finished.

3주 전

Hi Posy, thank you so much for your valued feedback. We're thrilled to hear that you're happy with the system and look forward to continue working with you! :)

Andrew
영국의 Tutor Director
리뷰어 출처

Game changing if you run a tutor agency in the UK

5.0 3주 전 신규

주석: Excellent. I have met several members of the team and the support is very responsive. I am set on using this software now and pleased to see the innovations taking place and know they have ambitious future plans and are keen to listen to user feedback and ideas. Many thanks!

장점:

Once set up and you have got your head around all the functionality the basic day to day processes are very simple. You get great weekly analytics summaries of how the business is progressing (although a monthly summary email would be also really useful!) and the invoicing system works well for tutors and parents.

단점:

Some of the analytics on the dashboard could be more detailed. I would like the option to view turnover and profit figures inclusive of the Stripe fees. Plus the ability to clearly compare a certain period this year with last year's data to aid analysing business progress. (like Xero offers). Finally if there was a way to add a business forecasting feature to see how the business does against projections would also be really useful and save me time and expense having to do all this manually outside of the platform on spreadsheets.

지난주

Hi Andrew, your feedback means a lot to us, and we're really glad you're enjoying TutorCruncher! If you ever have any more thoughts or questions, don't hesitate to give us a shout 😃

Sarah
영국의 English Teacher Founder
리뷰어 출처

It does what it says on the tine.

5.0 4주 전 신규

주석: Always good - my 'go to' person, [sensitive content hidden] has always been there for me when I'm panicking about something!

장점:

I would have to employ an administrative person and train them if I didn't have Tutorcruncher. It is more reliable too I expect!

단점:

It would be great to have an app rather than me signing in via Google on my phone. It's great on my PC but an app on the mobile would help.

3주 전

Hi Sarah, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Happy to hear that the platform has made your life easier. We are planning to build a TC app soon so watch this space!

Matt
영국의 Company Director

Life Changing Software

주석: Happy with TC - it has revolutionised the way we operate

장점:

TutorCruncher has helped us organise in ways we weren’t achieving

단점:

Transactional costs per lesson - obviously this is Stripe but still quite a significant chunk of the margins

3주 전

Hi Matt, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Glad that the platform has made your life easier, we love to hear it!

Amber
캐나다의 CEO
리뷰어 출처

Tutor Cruncher Does The Crunching So We Don’t Need To!

5.0 2년 전

주석: Overall, while there are always learning curves for all, Tutor Cruncher's team has worked seamlessly with our team to ensure that the transition and daily use is smooth. I, personally, appreciate that I can gather questions from my team and take them to the Tutor Cruncher team and we can dialogue about them. This communication makes for an amazing working relationship!

장점:

As we grew as a Tutoring Agency, it was great to have a system that already had thought of how such a business operates so that the transition could be seamless for our team and our customers.

단점:

As with any software, there are improvements that with time can be expected. Our tutoring team would love there to be a built-in spell check for reports and outgoing emails!

2년 전

Hi Amber, Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a nice review! Glad you're enjoying the platform :)

검증된 리뷰어
리뷰어 출처

Good software with a range of possibilities, though it takes some getting used to.

4.0 6년 전

주석: Managing tutors' hours is much easier and saves the business valuable time.

장점:

The wide rang of incorporated functions is valuable to businesses. The ease of logging tutors' worked hours and payroll saves time and effort. The administrators can easily see the current statistics of the business, giving necessary insights. The weekly updates on jobs that have gone cold are great for keeping track of which tutoring jobs are still taking place and which have stagnated. The software also offers payment options which regrettably are not compatible with all international banking institutions. Multiple user options on a single account makes it simple to manage clients, students and tutors. The client/user support is fantastic!

단점:

The software is not intuitive to use and takes a while to get used to. The process feels as though it should be streamlined a bit as there is a lot of clicking involved. The back buttons on some of the pages do not work and do not take a user back to the previous page.

6년 전

Hello there, thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are glad that tutorcruncher helps your business to manage different functions and is easy to use for you and your users. We are happy that you can easily see the current company statistics day by day, it definitely helps you to have a overview of your business at all times. If we can further simplify the step-by-step processes in TutorCrucher, then we¿ll be in a very good place overall. Thanks again for your feedback!

Pascal
프랑스의 Owner
교육 관리, 51~200 직원

Tutoring software review

5.0 2년 전

주석: Overall experience is really good. The support team is always available and very responsive. And for the price, TutorCruncher is an amazing investment. All the other softwares that I found online were way more expensive, either charging based on the number of tutors, or wouldn't have all the functions needed. I found that TutorCruncher was the best because it had all the functions I was looking for being a tutoring company with booking, scheduling, tracking, and accounting all becoming automated. It is an amazing software for tutoring companies.

장점:

The best part of TutorCruncher is the accounting. The automatic charging of clients through card payments, along with the auto generated invoice works really well. Clients only have to put in their card once, and after they are automatically charged by the system. The mass emails also is great because it eliminates tedious emails to clients that one would have to send manually, and keeps clients in the loop/up to date. The tracking of how much each tutor needs to be paid works really well so tutors can be paid at the end of the week/month, or whatever time frame.

단점:

The integration was a little difficult, just making sure everyone adjusted to a new system with accounts and booking lessons. It was a big change. However, it is totally worth it because once you transition totally to TutorCruncher, it works really well on a large scale. There are some bugs in the software that can be annoying, but TutorCruncher's customer service is very helpful in resolving issues.

2년 전

Hi Pascal, Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a detailed review! Glad to hear the accounting features within the platform have helped manage your business. We look forward to continue working with you in the future.

Jelena
오스트레일리아
, 51~200 직원
리뷰어 출처

Loving our new operating system !!

5.0 7년 전

주석: Tutorcruncher is FANTASTIC and is a refreshing change from the old system we were using.
The features (although we have not fully utilised all of them yet) are fantastic and as we explore the system we are excited to use more and more of the handy features available.
Sam from the support team has been a godsend when it comes to promptly answering any (and I mean any! silly as they may be sometimes) question and problem in detail. Despite the time difference between us in Sydney (Australia) and him in the UK he is always reachable.
Overall the staff and clients are thrilled with tutor cruncher and what it has to offer.

장점:

It is user-friendly. contains all the information in one spot. the support is fantastic and it is accessible by the clients.

단점:

a few minor issues like limited information on reports; I would like to be able to print client balance information. Navigating from Payment order back to the list sometimes requires a few too many clicks. Admin should be able to edit lesson charges and change the lesson status once it has been completed, cancelled or even deleted (possibly have levels of admin where the highest level has the permission to change this)

7년 전

Hi Jelena, thank you for leaving us a fantastic review. We are really pleased that you have got so much value out of TutorCruncher since you moved over. There is still plenty more for you to take advantage of I am sure, so we look forward to continuing to help you get the most out of our services. Thanks again!

Daisy
음악, 2~10 직원

Easy to use platform

5.0 5개월 전

장점:

The initial reason I started to use Tutorcruncher was to take payments that are split by Stripe. A huge part of my job before Tutorcruncher was chasing payments, now that students save their card this is a rare job for me. I also love being able to see all the statistics, how many students are on our books, how many jobs are running and the income each week/month.

단점:

Occasionally things come up that the system isn't able to do. For example when all my teachers put their prices up in January I had to go through every student individually and change the rates.

2주 전

Hi Daisy, your feedback means a lot to us, and we're really glad you're enjoying our services. If you ever have any more thoughts or questions, don't hesitate to give us a shout.

Julia
Julia
리뷰어 출처

Excellent software with first rate support

5.0 6년 전

주석: Saved me a huge amount of time.

장점:

I am an accountant specialising in the tuition sector and many of my clients use TutorCruncher. The accounting side is excellent and the integration with Xero, Stripe, GoCardless and Telleroo works very well. I have used other tutor management software over the past few years but have found TutorCruncher to be the best by a long stretch. The support is outstanding. I have requested specific reports and features in the past and the TutorCruncher team have been very accommodating.

단점:

If you have very specific invoice requirements (especially if you require very tailored invoices) then make sure that TutorCruncher can accommodate this. Although this might be a limitation of the accounting software (Xero or Quickbooks Online) rather than TutorCruncher.

6년 전

Hello Julia, thanks for the fantastic feedback! We are very proud that you found TutorCruncher better than other softwares. We are happy that you can now manage your accounting business more efficiently by integrating TutorCruncher with other systems such as Xero, Stripe, GoCardless and Telleroo. As you know, we want to offer excellent support, it's nice to know that we are doing it. Thank again Julia for your amazing review!

Joe
리뷰어 출처

This was the missing piece in the jigsaw of our business. Thank you.

5.0 6년 전

주석: It means we don't need a library of files of information. All our clients and tutors info is at our fingertips

장점:

How it organises our accounting structures, and allows me to quickly create a job and post out to our tutors, and I also like the editability of the messages

단점:

I never really know what the user experience is for our clients and our tutors. I don't know when they get there reports and what happens if they pay their invoice on time. I'm sure I could find this out if I made myself a client and went through that whole process, but it would be great if you had a section of screenshots displaying the user experience of our clients and tutors at each step of the way.

6년 전

Hello Joe, thank you very much for your excellent review. We are happy that TutorCruncher helps you to organise the accounting structures and payment. You always have access to your Demo Branch on tutor which does allow you to role play to visualise how your clients and tutors interact and engage with your system. Thanks again Joe.

Ivan
미국의 CEO
리뷰어 출처

The best LMS system for managing tutoring service, but still not perfect

5.0 4년 전

주석: I liked the features offered by TutorCruncher, but there was a steep learning curve. From my research, this is one of the best platforms available for an online tutoring service. It's designed for managing a tutoring service, this is not designed for a teacher to manage an online classroom. Customer service is great. If they can set up integration with Quickbooks, that would be ideal.

장점:

Very responsive and helpful team, provides prompt response to your questions. Great functionalities compared to other LMS systems out there for managing a tutoring service. The company, while still relatively small, is more established than most LMS companies out there that I found. This is important, you don't want to build your business on a company that's just someone's side gig and can go away any day.

단점:

No integration with Quickbooks, which is a major pain when managing accounting. No direct integration with Zoom, but there's an easy work-around.

4년 전

Hi Ivan, Thanks so much for your review! We are really happy to hear that you have had a such a great experience with your system. We are always looking to improve TutorCruncher and explore new integrations, so we will be sure to pass your comments onto the developer team. We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future! Best, The TutorCruncher Team

Stephanie
캐나다의 Tutoring Coordinator
리뷰어 출처

We've used the program for our small tutoring business for the last 4 years.

5.0 6년 전

주석: Tutor cruncher is a vital part of our tutoring business.

장점:

I like how there are continual updates to the software with new features being added all the time. I like how easy it is to add sessions.

단점:

I would like it if newly created invoices also contained a line that states how much they owe on previous invoices and give a total amount owing for all invoices.

6년 전

Hello Stephanie, thanks for taking the time to leave us an excellent review. We are very proud that during these 4 years with TutorCruncher you have found it an effective way to develop your business. As you know, we continue to work to stay up-to-date with new technologies and more practical and fast tools. Thank again for the review Stephanie.

Emma
리뷰어 출처

Reduces workload and improves efficiency

5.0 9개월 전

장점:

TutorCruncher has dramatically reduced my workload and made all of our systems so much more efficient. Easy to use on your phone and easy for clients to use.

단점:

There are a few things that could be developed such as; tutors being able to assign unavailable time as well as available, client and student profiles syncing to reduce data input etc

2주 전

Hi Emma, your feedback means a lot to us, and we're really glad you're enjoying our services. If you ever have any more thoughts or questions, don't hesitate to give us a shout.

Harrison
오스트레일리아의 Lead Tutor
교육 관리, 51~200 직원
리뷰어 출처

TutorCruncher is an effective and useful website that has improved my company's effectiveness.

4.0 6년 전

주석: As previously mentioned, tutorcruncher streamlined my company's operation, as we became larger and harder to manage. Tutorcruncher solved significant software and administration issues.

장점:

The consolidation of information, and its ease of access are the main advantages of using tutorcruncher.

단점:

Tutorcruncher can be occasionally difficult to use, with some unfortunate design flaws. One issue I had was with the labelling tutors option. Finding how to create a label caused me to apply this label to every tutor in the company, which took a long time to fix. Both the functions for creating, and removing labels en masse are frustrating to use.

6년 전

Hello Harrison, thank for your great review. We are happy that TutorCruncher helps you to run your tutoring business in an easy and effective way. You can apply labels to your users in bulk by filtering, this may help you to save time in labelling, https://help.tutorcruncher.com/setup/#what-is-a-label. Thanks again for your review Harrison!

Zac

Excellent Customer Service

장점:

The software is great but even better than that is the customer service provided by reps. They are always extremely helpful and pleasant to deal with.

단점:

The revenue snapshot could be more helpful (instead of comparing to previous 28 days would be more relevant to compare to the same period in the previous year).

6년 전

Hi Zac, thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review! We are delighted that you have been able to get so much out of our software over such a long period of time. We are always happy to provide a high quality of customer service to help you get the most out of our system!

Perry
영국의 Founder
리뷰어 출처

Tutorcruncher is a great product, I don't know how I'd run my business without it.

장점:

The features in this product take away the hassle of running my business. The ease of use is great, and the team have thought very hard about what tutoring agencies need.

단점:

The search functionality could be better at displaying results in a more user friendly way. Otherwise a great product.

6년 전

Hello Perry, thanks for taking the time to leave us an excellent review. We are pleased to know that TutorCruncher is helping you a lot in the management of your business, even to say that you would not know how to do without! We are happy that TutorCruncher is easy to use and allows you to perform many tasks. We are working hard to improve the functionality of the system and the search functionality will soon be better at displaying results. Thank you very much Perry for you great review.

Eric
미국의 Founder

Valuable Tutoring Management Software

5.0 3년 전

장점:

Ease of implementation, how it takes care of every aspect of running a tutoring firm, and how it's constantly evolving for the better by aggregating the experience of tons of education companies.

단점:

No complaints really, we've used TutorCruncher for years and plan on continuing to do so.

3년 전

Hi Eric, Thanks for taking the time to leave such a nice review! It's great to hear that TutorCruncher has helped with different aspects of your company. We are excited to continue working with you in the future! :)

Bonile
남아프리카의 Business Manager

Great solution for Tutoring Management

4.0 작년

주석: Good customer services, great features. Can improve on making it simple to use for the users and not take to much of their time to setup.

장점:

It has all the features I need to get the business working and maintain professionalism.

단점:

Tutor availability is quite tedious. It can be improved by making it easier and a once off setting that can be changed when needed. Tutors should be available to clients. We can also improve on adding images on mailers, with a smooth format.

2주 전

Hi Bonile, your feedback means a lot to us, and we're really glad you're enjoying our services. If you ever have any more thoughts or questions, don't hesitate to give us a shout.