기업의 더 효율적인 소프트웨어
선택을 위한 15년 지원 경험

Miro 사용 후기 및 리뷰

4.7 (1,553)

Miro 정보

팀의 작업 수행을 도와주는 최고의 시각적 협업 플랫폼입니다.

Miro 자세히 알아보기

장점:

In addition, I like the integration with Microsoft Teams as an additional way to collaborate.

단점:

Sometimes I get lost with the layers or locking content. I feel that this feature could be set differently.

Miro 등급

비용 대비 가치
4.4

추천 가능성

8.8/10

Miro은(는) Capterra에서 1,553개의 사용자 리뷰를 기준으로 별 5개 중 평균 4.7점을 받았습니다.

Miro을(를) 사용해 본 적이 있나요?

귀하의 사용 경험을 다른 소프트웨어 구매자에게 알려주세요.

리뷰 필터(1,553)

Andoni
Andoni
멕시코의 Architect
건축 및 설계, 자영업

고려된 대안:

Miro changed the way I do University and Work

5.0 3년 전

주석: Since I use Miro, Teamwork is too easy to manage. It changed the way we share documents, images, sketches and ideas. It is like a real White board where you can embed almost anything and collaboration in real time is such a great feature.

장점:

As an architect I love to have an organized and free Workspace. Miro is that amazing virtual workspace. I like a lot tools like Pen, Frame, Shape, Mind Maps, Kanban, Tables, etc. These tools do their job and are extremely easy to use and undestand. Presentation mode is a pppfff , it´s amazing , I love it, It´s so versatile. Video chat is a great tool, is very important for teamwork. In general, the App is very complete and has a big potential.

단점:

Well, as creative guys, we need many tools to express our ideas. I´d like to see tools like 3D on Miro. Tools related to Interior design, industrial design, architecture. I mean, tools that allow us to create what we´re thinking , what we see on our imagination. Because the creative process is what makes the difference. It comes to mind tools like 3D , complex shapes, to embed VR and AR docs, maps, idk... maybe not a tool but other Apps conected.

Jessica
Jessica
미국의 Game Programmer
컴퓨터 소프트웨어, 201~500 직원
리뷰어 출처

Miro Collaboration helps our team build product roadmaps

4.0 작년

주석: Our team is able to create better user flows and roadmaps as a result of the collaborative features made available by Miro. Facilitates communication between product concept and actual use. It's easy to get started with Miro because it comes with a pre-made template.

장점:

This program has a high degree of natural user interface design. It has not been necessary for me to make use of any native tutorials (which are, of course, fantastic) in order to create excellent diagrams. Facilitates the visualization of technological processes with the purpose of pinpointing areas of difficulty, complexity, and risk.

단점:

The only drawback is that it takes an extra click every time I want to write the name on a whiteboard. A pop-up window appears whenever I try to give a board a name.

Lucien
이탈리아의 VP of GTM
정보 기술 및 서비스, 201~500 직원
리뷰어 출처

Miro is the operating system for a creative distributed team

5.0 2개월 전

주석: Miro fast become our essential collaboration tool to maintain creativity and innovation as we scaled across the world with people in over 20 countries.

장점:

Miro is a fantastic tool with numerous use cases for a global distributed team who is focused on staying connected. Without Miro, we do our entire OKR planning cycle which is complex processed orientated. After using many tools, Miro was the tool that our team used and validated. We use Miro for BPM across the business and we also use the collaborative power of Miro for creative brainstorming, giving our team a voice and satisfying that creative need across the business. The Miro community templates are also a massive value add giving inspiration and ideas on how to tackle a process design.

단점:

The only con for Miro is sometimes the time it takes to build maps if you are building yourself. With mind meister, you could use shift and it would automatically create more spaces in the mind map which really helps when you are brainstorming with ideas coming freely. With Miro, sometimes it takes time to build the actual map and this can prohibit the quality of brainstorming.

검증된 리뷰어
금융 서비스, 501~1,000 직원
리뷰어 출처

Growth, VC funding & re-branding cause my love affair with Miro (Realtimeboard) to end

2.0 5년 전

주석: I had an initial love affair with Realtimeboard and had a subscription since 2016/17. Growth and then VC funding last year together with the re-branding debacle are forcing me to re-think that love. It's been unrequited for the last while. :-( NPS scores

장점:

Easy to use, excellent real-time capabilities

단점:

Poor customer support & dishonesty. The change to Miro saw them stiff paid Premium users of Realtimeboard and not honour the remainder of their subscriptions Slow pace of feature development No offline capabilities

Yael
안도라의 freelance English teacher
이러닝, 자영업
리뷰어 출처

An excellent tool for remote teaching

5.0 3개월 전

장점:

It's intuitive for me and my students, and I have many options that enable creative work.

단점:

Some features of the board may disappear for no apparent reason. The price per user is a bit to high.

Graeme
영국의 Head of operations
마케팅 및 광고, 1,001~5,000 직원
리뷰어 출처

Use Miro for agile working and idea generation

5.0 3주 전 신규

주석: Overall experience is extremely positive. It is very user friendly and the collaboration tools are the best in the business.

장점:

Really helps agile working in the business and has a clear way to support idea generation

단점:

It has slightly less functionality for offline tools.

Jason
미국의 Owner
이러닝, 2~10 직원
소프트웨어 사용 목적: 무료 체험판

Great Project Planning Tool

5.0 2개월 전 신규

주석: 10 out of 10. I will be purchasing Miro when my trial runs out.

장점:

If you don’t mind spending some time setting up your story board or road map, Miro gives users a ton of options.

단점:

It was difficult to get started but once I got the hang of it it was totally worth the time.

Julijana
포르투갈의 Head of Central Operations
인력 배치 및 채용, 11~50 직원

Great visualization tool

장점:

Myself and the team really liked how we can put our abstract ideas into a visual. We used it mostly to brainstorm on cross collaborative and multi-stakeholder processes.

단점:

Nothing that bothered us, the features and the templates were great

Juliet
미국의 Part Sales Representative
자동차, 11~50 직원

Miro The Perfect Solutions To Modern Issues

5.0 2개월 전

주석: Miro solves problems with unique solutions.

장점:

I like Miro because it was build to solve my problems and it is a all in one platform that has every necessary tool to make my tasks easy.

단점:

Their no complaints from me, I just love Miro.

검증된 리뷰어
마케팅 및 광고, 자영업

I'm glad I found Miro!

5.0 지난달 신규

주석: I will choose Miro among the other tools.

장점:

This is so helpful for someone like me who makes mind mapping and flowcharts on a monthly basis. I love the whiteboard feature the most because it doesn't limit my ideas.

단점:

There are still many features I haven't discovered, so I still need time to explore!

Veljko
세르비아의 Lead Engineer
정보 기술 및 서비스, 1,001~5,000 직원
리뷰어 출처

Quick collaboration with real update-as-you-type across the board, perfect for collecting thoughts

5.0 4년 전

주석: We've been using Miro for months now for team retrospectives, collecting notes on past releases, gathering ideas for improvements etc. So far, we haven't had any experiences where we were left with feeling that something was lacking. The whole team is very satisfied with this product.

장점:

It's great when your team is out of reach and you need to gather some ideas. It works even better than the physical presence of people, because it forces them to put it in a note - you can organize notes, transform them etc. Also, you can even see where everybody's mouse cursor is, which, even though isn't required, gives you a nice feeling of collaboration (imagine 10 cursors flying around, doing stuff... it just feels powerful and stimulating). Of course, you can turn it off if you'd like to. The collaboration board is 'near-infinite', offers many types of objects (stickies being most popular, but also tasks, lanes, images etc). There's meeting agenda, todo list, and other stuff you might need from an online meeting tool. Paid version also gives you an option to use active elements, like voting, countdown timer etc. Very cool.

단점:

The history of changes isn't that easy to track - who did what and when, who's put this element? when? what was added by John? etc. What this tool doesn't offer is an actual meeting (call/video) - for that, you'd have to use other means to connect.

Jeremy
Jeremy
네덜란드의 Founder
리서치, 자영업

Visual thinking board

5.0 3년 전

주석: I'm a visual thinker, and I couldn't function without a tool like this. I've tried them all and keep coming back to Miro.

장점:

It has all the flexibility I need to lay out my ideas, and progressively develop them. Plus, the community templates are amazingly useful and new contributions keep coming.

단점:

I am sometimes disappointed or unimpressed by the visual aesthetic aspect, but this is a very light annoyance.

Melissa
Melissa
미국의 Game Developer
컴퓨터 소프트웨어, 1,001~5,000 직원
리뷰어 출처

I love how simple it is to onboard my co-workers

4.0 2년 전

주석: From brainstorming to final delivery, Miro has been a great resource for me. The user-friendly design makes this program a breeze to operate. Also, Miro includes a ready-to-use template. Try out as many templates as you can find that are appropriate for your project. It was a breeze to work from home using this app. Integrates well with Jira's templates.

장점:

It's extremely visually appealing! I mostly utilize it to communicate work processes to newly hired employees. It's a terrific approach to show off our tracks and systems without having to go into great depth about how and why they work. Finally, I'll be able to provide an excellent summary that our team may go to for future reference.

단점:

It's more difficult to keep track of and prevent people from making modifications in the incorrect places while working with large teams. It's a little clumsy, and there are a few things that might need more explanation, but once you get the idea of it, it's not too tough.

Parth
인도의 Web Developer
인력 배치 및 채용, 11~50 직원
리뷰어 출처

Miro helping to increase productivity and efficiency

4.0 2년 전

주석: It's a fantastic platform for collaboration amongst many stakeholders, including UX, POs, and many more. It has been tremendously helpful to be able to naturally depict thoughts and concepts and to utilise Miro as a whiteboard for several reasons. Our project management procedures have been made more efficient and streamlined. The collaborative capabilities offered by MIRO, however, allow people of diverse backgrounds to contribute ideas without necessarily speaking out.

장점:

It is fairly easy. It runs well and usually has an understanding of what we are trying to accomplish. We often communicate with our personnel and concerned parties using Miro. Additionally, the frameworks built into the software assist organise meetings more quickly. In addition to allowing you to express your creativity, the vast selection of activity templates, marker colours, custom icons, voting, comments, CMS integration, and document collaboration enables you to run workshops successfully. With the diversity of tools and plugins it supports, Miro can assist you in expressing them. It is also straightforward enough so that you won't feel overwhelmed and can concentrate on your job.

단점:

The projects' lack of organisation is what I detest the most. The search is also not optimal as there is no hierarchy, tiers, folders, etc. The administrative dashboard and user organisation in Miro have also been a problem for me. Although the programme is typically simple to use, I have encountered difficulties navigating it when working with many Miro accounts. However, after showing teams the value of whiteboarding, they frequently become more receptive to it.

Stephanie
Stephanie
미국의 System Administrator
정보 기술 및 서비스, 10,000+ 직원
리뷰어 출처

My experience using Miro as a creative tool

4.0 8개월 전

주석: In general, I have had nothing but good things to say about Miro. It has greatly enhanced our team's ability to work together, encouraging more innovative thinking and better communication. Adaptability to different frameworks and templates meets the needs of a wide range of projects, from user story mapping to sprint planning.

장점:

I think Miro's endless canvas is its strongest suit because it allows users to quickly and easily turn their thoughts into eye-catching visuals. The canvas is an enormous creative playground that may accommodate endless brainstorming sessions, mind mapping, and team projects.

단점:

The learning curve for Miro's more advanced capabilities can be steep, but the app is a powerhouse for visual collaboration. You might need to go a little deeper to comprehend some of the more complex features, particularly if you're working with complicated processes or connectors.

Christian
Christian
미국의 Human Resources Manager
건강, 웰빙 및 피트니스, 1,001~5,000 직원
리뷰어 출처

It is a very simple and robust application for all kinds of projects

4.0 11개월 전

주석: The capacity to consolidate thoughts and efforts from many file types is a significant benefit. And unlike its rivals, it allows you to talk to your team members without switching platforms. As a result, teamwork is improved and workflows experience less friction.

장점:

It's one of the best tools you may have for any kind of job or play because it's versatile, creative, and simple to use. It's great because it's easy to import content from other formats and platforms, you can work with an endless canvas, and your team can interact and collaborate in real time.

단점:

When I'm working on a project in my area, I rely heavily on journey maps and group brainstorming sessions. It's not simple for me to import data from other programs like Figma or Invision.

Grace
Grace
미국의 Project Manager
리테일, 5,001~10,000 직원
리뷰어 출처

Great virtual tool for sharing ideas and team communication

4.0 11개월 전

주석: It's simple to implement and facilitates simultaneous teamwork on a shared board. The learning materials made available by Miro are great for getting up and running quickly and mastering its features.

장점:

The Miroverse community is the most useful aspect of Miro. This is a website that brings people together and provides more than 2000 premade Miro themes. When you're familiar enough with the options, you can make your own board just the way you want it.

단점:

Even if Miro's community site looks great, more attention should be paid to the many user communities that make use of it. Consider doing a user spotlight every other week to share how you're using Miro for your own purposes. This would help people who have never used Miro before learn the ropes.

Brandon
Brandon
미국의 Sales Specialist
병원 및 의료, 5,001~10,000 직원
리뷰어 출처

The best tool for visual collaboration between teams

4.0 11개월 전

주석: It's bright and cheery, there's plenty of room to spread out, and we can all use the whiteboards to coordinate our efforts. It's also simple to save favorite boards.

장점:

It's a great way for everyone to see where the project is at any given time, which helps with visual communication. It can be accessed from anywhere and on any device, and it's a breeze to use. In short, it is a useful tool to increase efficiency within the company.

단점:

It would be nice if Miro's wireframing made more sense; I have to constantly resize icons to make them seem right, the layering is a pain, neither the mobile nor the desktop template are included, neither of which is ideal. When all else fails, I just manually capture the screen.

Remco
네덜란드의 CTO
정보 기술 및 서비스, 11~50 직원
소프트웨어 사용 목적: 1~5개월
리뷰어 출처

An enhanced digital whiteboard with the freedom of a whiteboard allowing you to do so much more.

5.0 3년 전

주석: Planning and organizing, decision making, collaboration, brainstorming. I finally have a planning tool that works for me.

장점:

I've looked far and white for methods to do my project planning and tracking. Using the visuals Miro offers me is beyond anything i have found thus far. I finally get my plans in order and get more things done. Both for myself as for my team. Use it heavily to visualize dependencies, use size to signal importance, colors for status (to do-working-done) and use tags to mark technical debt. Zoom out to have the bigger picture like the decision trees, guiding principles. Zoom in and find the details for the daily job, mark your technical debt and more.

단점:

Because the interface doesn't get in your way, starting might be a little hard. I've had no problem with this myself, but found colleagues requiring some time to master Miro.

Hafiz
말레이시아의 Self employed
애니메이션, 자영업

고려된 대안:

Friendly interface

5.0 2년 전

주석: Miro has been simple and most effective way to boost my creativity to the next level.

장점:

Miro has helped me in a lot of areas range from gathering ideas to final delivery. This software is very easy to use because the interface is very friendly. Miro also has template-ready to use. I recommend to you to try all the template that suits your project and need.

단점:

It’s hard to navigate. Sometimes I lost to find which board is which when my board is getting bigger. It would be nice if we can name every section, so when we right click, we can easily choose which section we want to go.

Mary
미국의 Founder
마케팅 및 광고, 자영업

Can't imagine life without Miro

5.0 8개월 전

주석: Miro is an indispensable tool for me. It has streamlined collaboration, enhanced productivity and fueled innovation in ways that I never imagined. Miro is critical to my business and work, and I recommend it for anyone seeking a powerful, user-friendly, collaborative platform to bring together their teams and amplify creative capabilities.

장점:

Miro has been a game-changer in my professional life. It's collaborative whiteboard features have seamlessly integrated into my workflow, enabling me to work with clients and colleagues around the country. Whether it's brainstorming sessions, organizing thoughts, or structuring strategies, Miro has been a linchpin of productivity and creativity for me.

단점:

It can be difficult to manage board access for people who aren't a part of your team. Miro offers view-only access, but I've run into trouble getting editable access for non-users.

Ronald
페루의 professor
이러닝, 501~1,000 직원
리뷰어 출처

Enough about project management, Miro is awesome for teaching !!

5.0 3년 전

주석: I'm a university teacher. Since the pandemic started, I have been trying different platforms and software every semester. I have a pen tablet (Wacom Intuos L), but pairing it with the right sofware or platform is kinda tricky. I'm very picky and demanding about the quality of the drawings and visual tools I can present to my students in each class; and that's why I'm always looking for better tools. I've used OpenBoard, MS Whiteboard, MS OneNote, Krita, Blender (yes, not kidding!), Google Jamboard, Inkscape and Diagrams IO. Since I found Miro, everything changed, it's like... this is the tool !!... finally!!... I use it for each one of my classes. Also, I started using it in my other job, as a patent examiner, because it was so easy to visually represent all the information about a technical invention... but primarilly I use Miro as a teaching tool. I like Miro so much, I'm thinking about making a series of videos in my YouTube channel about how to use Miro for teaching, so the other professors at my university can use it too... and maybe like that we could convince the university to buy us some license... I hope it works. oh... I also used it to teach math to my niece, she is 13 years old, she really loved it

장점:

The "upload"-->"saved files" its the most usefull tool ever. I work with Inkscape to produce PNG drawings for my classes, and with Miro I can upload them into my "saved files" and re-use them in other classes... it's like having a library of drawings. Absolutely brilliant.

단점:

The price. I think you could make a simpler version for teachers that don't have enough money for a tool oriented to project management. The "teacher" version doesn't need Canvas, and all the others fancy integrations, just give us the "saved files" and the basic tools and we will make magic with Miro.

Patrick M
Patrick M
미국의 Sr. Engineering Manager
기계 또는 산업 공학, 1,001~5,000 직원
리뷰어 출처

Incredible platform for collaborating, brainstorming and executing ideas.

5.0 작년

주석: Miro understands numerous of the collaboration impediments of not being able to connected together with your colleagues in individual. With Miro, my organization can brainstorm, oversee ventures, share thoughts, and celebrate in a virtual space as on the off chance that we were sharing a meeting room. Miro makes a difference me organize my thoughts by rationally mapping them, making client stories, and the community has extraordinary formats for distinctive needs, particularly workshops, collaborating and sharing in genuine time with colleagues is additionally exceptionally simple.

장점:

I cherish the collaboration highlights accessible in Miro, the capacity to make sheets and grant get to to others is what sets Miro separated from the rest, no other stage I've utilized combines an natural whiteboard/mind outline interface with collaboration highlights live as easily as Miro. It's a awesome device for numerous purposes: share introductions, run workshops remotely, utilize it as a canvas to organize your thoughts, or basically as a board to glue your images. Presenting with Miro could be a extraordinary involvement, on the off chance that you know your members are not exceptionally great with the apparatus or have never utilized it, you'll drive them to take after you whereas you display, which makes a difference anticipate botches, most of the highlights are exceptionally natural.

단점:

It's not a idealize apparatus, but it'll be, and I'm beyond any doubt they strive to be the leading; I know from my encounter that there's a part of investigate with their client database to move forward. Its video include needs work, its modern highlights like clustering and keen gatherings still feel like a work in advance, but they are great features. Third party plugins can cause you a few issues at times, whereas usually not completely Miro's blame, I think way better documentation and engineer back would offer assistance to dispose of these uncommon issues.

Molsy
요르단의 Sales Coordinator
건축 자재, 51~200 직원
리뷰어 출처

A creative solution to collecting team members' ideas during interactive meetings

5.0 작년

주석: With Miro, the cooperation between colleagues has become more powerful and effective, as it is great that we see the additions of team members directly on the whiteboard, which enables us to always discover new solutions to implement plans better.

장점:

Miro always helps us devise effective ways of collaboration to ensure we stay on the right track, as the whiteboard from Miro, in addition to the set of tools and features, is very great for organizing interactive meetings where we can exchange ideas and solve problems. Using emojis, shapes, arrows, and text boxes to create a workflow charts is very simple. I also like how Miro also allows us to collaborate on Proto-Personas, prioritize and set up experiment maps, and I also like that there are so many ready-made templates that give us great ideas for making all of those charts and more easily. It is also good that we can request the approval of the participating members on the final charts before they are sent for approval by the responsible manager.

단점:

There is nothing to dislike about Miro, especially since the interface is intuitive, the learning curve is very low, and adding new members is easy.

Viktor
체코의 HR project specialist
정보 기술 및 서비스, 201~500 직원

The omni visual app

5.0 6개월 전

주석: Overall I love this product. Moving forward quickly and having great user experience. It is accompanied by Miroverse academy and vast library of ready to use templates.

장점:

I use it daily for for personal ideation, running team refinements, task tracking, having fun in teambuildings, brainstorming together...there are so many use cases for this vusial multi-purposu tool.

단점:

Sometimes navigation in boards with many elemenst is messy. Would be great if there was some "back" and "formward" button or a history of visited elements so you can go here and there quickly. Also picking up a group of elements in crowded board can be a challenge.