기업의 더 효율적인 소프트웨어
선택을 위한 15년 지원 경험

Miro 사용 후기 및 리뷰

4.7 (1,513)

Miro 정보

팀의 작업 수행을 도와주는 최고의 온라인 협업 화이트보드 플랫폼입니다.

Miro 자세히 알아보기

장점:

In addition, I like the integration with Microsoft Teams as an additional way to collaborate.

단점:

Sometimes I get lost with the layers or locking content. I feel that this feature could be set differently.

Miro 등급

비용 대비 가치
4.4

추천 가능성

8.8/10

Miro은(는) Capterra에서 1,513개의 사용자 리뷰를 기준으로 별 5개 중 평균 4.7점을 받았습니다.

Miro을(를) 사용해 본 적이 있나요?

귀하의 사용 경험을 다른 소프트웨어 구매자에게 알려주세요.

리뷰 필터(1,513)

Bruna
Bruna
브라질의 Designer
인터넷, 10,000+ 직원
리뷰어 출처

Best whiteboard on the market

장점:

Miro is EASY. You can invite anyone to collaborate with a board and it will be easy - even to a person with not much contact with collaborative tools.

단점:

I don’t like how SLOW it comes when we have 20+ people working together.

Saka
미국의 Senior researcher
리뷰어 출처

Effective task management and collaboration solution

5.0 2개월 전 신규

주석: Miro has been an effective tool in project management and planning enabling our teams to work together

장점:

I like that the tool allows management and working together among different projects enhancing collaboration.

단점:

The only drawback i have realized is at times the customer support is unresponsive

금융 서비스, 501~1,000 직원
리뷰어 출처

Growth, VC funding & re-branding cause my love affair with Miro (Realtimeboard) to end

2.0 5년 전

주석: I had an initial love affair with Realtimeboard and had a subscription since 2016/17. Growth and then VC funding last year together with the re-branding debacle are forcing me to re-think that love. It's been unrequited for the last while. :-( NPS scores

장점:

Easy to use, excellent real-time capabilities

단점:

Poor customer support & dishonesty. The change to Miro saw them stiff paid Premium users of Realtimeboard and not honour the remainder of their subscriptions Slow pace of feature development No offline capabilities

Carl
스웨덴의 CPO
컴퓨터 소프트웨어, 11~50 직원
리뷰어 출처

This tool has so many good uses

5.0 3개월 전

주석: We started playing with it for wireframes with free licenses. Then had a workshop with a customer and needed to by a couple of users and since then we haven't looked back. We use it a lot.

장점:

Easy to invite free users to a workshop/session and it is so easy for them to participate and contribute. Totally hassle free to start working with. And the use cases are so many. We do a lot of SCRUM meetings. We do wireframes, brainstorming, workshops, idea management and more.

단점:

Tried doing a Product Roadmap and it is very visible but a hassle to do and update so I don't use it for that anymore.

Oyaro
미국의 Research assistant
리뷰어 출처

Project planning and real time collaboration tool

5.0 2주 전 신규

장점:

I like the advance features that Miro have which makes it possible to manage projects thanks to the real-time collaboration.

단점:

The tool is expensive to acquire compared to its alternatives

Ishit
네덜란드의 Venture builder
디자인, 51~200 직원
리뷰어 출처

Lovely product and great execution

5.0 지난달 신규

장점:

The simplicity and recently the addition of AI. I love that feature. Also Miro is really good at tiny gaps in consumer journeys and filling them. The shortcuts are great and the library of templates is love! I have used it so many times as a starting point. Always a great inspiration

단점:

The zooming in and zooming out is great but the text size is limited. So If I have zoomed out and have created a big font sentence, then I can't make a bigger header without making everything one size small. Also the size of the new element(post-it, text) should be adjusted to the board size and not it's default size.

mahmoud
이집트의 freelancer graphic designer
그래픽 디자인, 자영업
리뷰어 출처

Easy to use, distinctive, and user experience, and ideas can be put in it in an organized, fast and expanding manner

5.0 2개월 전 신규

주석: I have experience in card sorting, information structure, user journey and user flow, and it was a fun experience, easy to use, and high quality

장점:

Easy to use, organized, multi-colored, high quality, and can be used in huge projects, sharing is allowed through my link and comments, saving what you have done and publishing it

단점:

The free version is of poor quality sometimes I did not find what I want in the search easily but in a small percentage

Laban
미국의 Research and development analyst
소프트웨어 사용 목적: 6~12개월
리뷰어 출처

Ideal platform for enhancing collaborative work

5.0 2주 전 신규

장점:

One of the standout features of Miro is the vast amounts of templates for specific workflows that it provides you with which boosts efficiency.

단점:

It would be great if they added more options for exporting content.

산업 자동화, 51~200 직원

Pro's and Con's of Miro

4.0 3주 전 신규

주석: Miro is a great tool to discuss the first steps in every project. Brainstorming and having all the links/visual guides in one place greatly simplifies our work

장점:

Miro allows me to design in real time with my teammates on the same project, making sure we are visualizing the same thing. Being able to follow a member's mouse and draw on top of photos has really helped the work flow in our teams

단점:

the navigation tools and controls are a little clanky and could use some improvements

산업 자동화, 1,001~5,000 직원
리뷰어 출처

My favourite tool for planning ideas with others

장점:

Very collaborative and also fun to use. Lots of uses for it too

단점:

It can get messy with large boards Amanda uses a lot of ram to get it running smoothly

Kenneth
Kenneth
영국의 Director
건설, 1,001~5,000 직원
소프트웨어 사용 목적: 6~12개월
리뷰어 출처

Tracing paper and pen in a virtual environment

5.0 3년 전

주석: With remote working, collaborating on complex design related problems became much more difficult. Screen sharing with snapping images and marking up was a quick fix, however this was slow and a 1-way communication. MIRO solved all of this and became the virtual equivalent of rolling out tracing paper and having a handful of people developing the design simultaneously. I think that it would be useful to enhance the sketching experience further. If there could be a virtual tracing paper with variable opacity to contain (group) a series of sketches similar to a frame this would be useful. This is currently possible with multiple objects but it becomes unwieldy. This would also allow the development of a simple layer system. Partial deletion of a hand drawn line would be really helpful.
(I have in mind some of the user-experience of the Procreate sketching iPad app)

장점:

I found MIRO intuitive with no training necessary. You can invite collaborators effortlessly with only browser access required. This has been transformational for me during remote working.

단점:

When boards become large, the download process can be a little slow and it sometimes trips up with downloading the content that is currently in the viewer's screen. This can easily be resolved by archiving and starting a new board. Perhaps an option of local caching some content could be useful.

Ricardo
파나마의 Platforms Support
교육 관리, 501~1,000 직원
리뷰어 출처

Our tool of choice for visual collaboration - a must have in education and training

5.0 2년 전

주석: Miro is awesome. We have been using it to demonstrate different concepts in online workshops to co-workers and also to share knowledge with our K-12 students. The level of interaction and engagement is the cornerstone of a product that enables you and your team to work cohesively and share ideas in a visual manner.

장점:

Here we are in love with Miro: It is easy to use, has a wide arrange of tools to convey ideas and has plenty of templates for specific purposes. Being platform agnostic warrants a great experience across devices and operating systems. The tools to collaborate make it an indispensable app for teachers and trainers. We are quite pleased with the fact that the Support team (Miro Academy) is always organizing training events to cover the basics and also advanced tools. The Miroverse community is also very helpful and we all get to share templates and tools with the rest of the users.

단점:

Not a con, but something that may annoy some people is that the text tool is a bit limited. From the selection of typefaces to the inability to format specific parts of the text, the tool feels lacking. Another factor to consider (not a con, per see) is that Miro is better used when you have an idea of what is it that you want from it and you organize your content accordingly. The fact that this has an infinite canvas lends to chaos if you do not plan ahead.

Sarah
Sarah
미국의 System Administrator
정보 기술 및 서비스, 10,000+ 직원

Collaboration and PM are easy with Miro

4.0 작년

주석: Miro excels in providing a framework for structuring data. Miro also makes it simple to create shared boards for group work. In my current use case, I cannot imagine a situation where Miro would be less suitable or less fit.

장점:

Miro is used in many ways in my organization, both internally and externally, and in a wide range of projects and interactions with stakeholders. We use the software for conceptualization and planning, charting the customer and partner journey, designing processes, and gathering user input. It's useful to be able to see ideas on a screen and work on them with a group of people all at once.

단점:

It may take a while to grant someone access to the board. Once or twice, someone we added to the board didn't immediately gain edit privileges, but I suspect this was due to a problem rather than a lack of features.

Laura
Laura
미국의 Human Resources Generalist
병원 및 의료, 1,001~5,000 직원
리뷰어 출처

Miro is a powerful collaborative tool

4.0 작년

주석: Being able to work in tandem with my team in real time is one of Miro's greatest strengths. As a result of being able to share my board with my team, we have been able to collaborate on ideas in real time, which has been invaluable to the success of our projects.

장점:

I've used Miro extensively, and I can attest that it's a fantastic resource for facilitating communication among groups and coordinating the development of cohesive plans. Even those who aren't particularly tech-savvy will have no trouble navigating the UI. Moreover, Miro includes a wide selection of templates and drawing tools, which I've found useful for rapidly and easily producing visualizations like diagrams, mind maps, and more.

단점:

However, I have discovered that when I have numerous people using my dashboard at once, it might become a little sluggish. But I've learned to adapt, so it hasn't been too much of a problem for me.

Stephanie
Stephanie
미국의 System Administrator
정보 기술 및 서비스, 10,000+ 직원
리뷰어 출처

My experience using Miro as a creative tool

4.0 5개월 전

주석: In general, I have had nothing but good things to say about Miro. It has greatly enhanced our team's ability to work together, encouraging more innovative thinking and better communication. Adaptability to different frameworks and templates meets the needs of a wide range of projects, from user story mapping to sprint planning.

장점:

I think Miro's endless canvas is its strongest suit because it allows users to quickly and easily turn their thoughts into eye-catching visuals. The canvas is an enormous creative playground that may accommodate endless brainstorming sessions, mind mapping, and team projects.

단점:

The learning curve for Miro's more advanced capabilities can be steep, but the app is a powerhouse for visual collaboration. You might need to go a little deeper to comprehend some of the more complex features, particularly if you're working with complicated processes or connectors.

Katrina
Katrina
미국의 Human Resources Generalist
병원 및 의료, 10,000+ 직원
리뷰어 출처

Miro solves our need for a single project collaboration platform

4.0 7개월 전

주석: The updates and integrations that Miro consistently rolls out only serve to improve the user experience. Together with my colleagues, I use it all the time to visually prototype ideas, train and educate, and plot our future moves.

장점:

Miro can adapt to nearly any circumstance and is very user-friendly. It doesn't restrict your innovative process and is simple to communicate to coworkers. With Miro, we now have a central hub for cross-departmental brainstorming and project development. This facilitates better content management and comprehension.

단점:

I feel like I'm only using a small portion of the capabilities, the price is a little high, and the board organization is terrible, so I often wonder whether a cheaper, simpler solution might suffice.

Syamir
Syamir
말레이시아의 Administrative Assistant
교육 관리, 51~200 직원

Flexible digital whiteboard

4.0 3년 전

주석: My team and I has produce numerous idea and and planning our project process with the help of Miro. Miro also is a good additional software whenever we have an online meeting and let everyone draw to the whiteboard and sharing ideas to improve the meeting process visually.

장점:

Miro is providing a vast range of template for the whiteboard that can compliment my whiteboard objective. Planning, brain storming session and discussion with my colleague has really improved as we can chatting with each other when using the whiteboard. Everyone on the board will be assign with their representative color so we can distinguished which member editing and altering the board.

단점:

There are limit of the whiteboard size that we can use to drawn or adding shapes to the board. If we exceeding the board size, i need to create a new board and can't combine the board. There are also no password that can be assign to the whiteboard to protect it from get edited or deleted by anonymous user.

Mary
미국의 Founder
마케팅 및 광고, 자영업

Can't imagine life without Miro

5.0 5개월 전

주석: Miro is an indispensable tool for me. It has streamlined collaboration, enhanced productivity and fueled innovation in ways that I never imagined. Miro is critical to my business and work, and I recommend it for anyone seeking a powerful, user-friendly, collaborative platform to bring together their teams and amplify creative capabilities.

장점:

Miro has been a game-changer in my professional life. It's collaborative whiteboard features have seamlessly integrated into my workflow, enabling me to work with clients and colleagues around the country. Whether it's brainstorming sessions, organizing thoughts, or structuring strategies, Miro has been a linchpin of productivity and creativity for me.

단점:

It can be difficult to manage board access for people who aren't a part of your team. Miro offers view-only access, but I've run into trouble getting editable access for non-users.

Anthony
미국의 Teacher
교육 관리, 501~1,000 직원
리뷰어 출처

Awesome tool for teachers!!!

5.0 7년 전

주석: I'm a middle school teacher. I use the boards in two fashions: 1) for student collaboration, and 2) for displaying class notes, videos, distributed materials, and board writing. In my school we have a SmartBoard (aka - DumbBoard). The DumbBoard software is slow to load and wastes too much time, so the RealTimeBoard became a solution. For student collaboration, I have and idea section and work product selection. Students can determine if the final work they upload is accessible to me or other members. They can share comments, photos, and general ideas. For classroom shared material, student can vote. I find it best to visually think of the processes and what you want the kids to create. Then create a template board. Finally, create your classes. The import of excel or google sheets lists make it incredibly easy to add student names to the boards. For my class notes, I typically create a line across the middle of the board. Below the line is the homework section, above the line is the classwork. I create a boxes with the daily objective (Students will... in order to...) and upload the materials (view only via google docs). I can insert youtube videos and other documents (even pdfs, Microsoft docs, pictures, web pictures and websites, and charts). I create a frame around each of the lessons so that when students are absent they may view the materials. When they come in and tell me they didn't go to the site, I hand them a computer so they can visit the site. Students who are absent, getting tutored outside of class, or parents wanting to see what it is we are doing can easily access the public board, which does NOT contain any student information.

장점:

-Free for Educators to use with students -Works extremely well with Google Suite, Microsoft 365 Business -Great alternative to SmartBoard -Pen feature is very smooth

단점:

-Takes some getting used to. -Can have a Prezzi, dizzying affect - Users need to be taught how to use

Yann
Yann
핀란드의 Consultant
온라인 미디어, 자영업
리뷰어 출처

My go-to tool for brainstorming and planning with a more visual approach

5.0 3년 전

장점:

I have been using Miro for a while, now, and I often find myself recommend it to the people I talk to. The overall platform principle of the infinite canvas is simply genius! You can have as many notes, projects and sketches as you please, all in the same place. Zooming in makes sure that you can see all the key information related to a specific project, while zooming out giving you a bird's eye view on the project itself or even on a more macro level, of the infinite canvas and all the projects in it. In particular, there are two features I like about Miro. Firstly, there are templates. Miro has an always-growing library of templates , which speed up the process of creating a valuable resource for brainstorming, planning or streamlining something, such as a concept map, a Kanban framework, a flowchart, or a customer journey, just to mention a few. You can simply pick a template and decide whether you want to use it blank (so its layout and "pieces of the puzzle" too) or with some actual content in it too. Then, there's the Miro smartphone app feature of the Stickies Capture. Get ready because this may sound like pure magic! Do you happen to have hand-written notes laying around in your office? Simply pull out your smartphone, open the Miro app and take a picture using the Stickies Capture. Miro will turn it into a digital and customizable post-it-note that will be added to your Miro canvas.

단점:

I wouldn't necessarily doubt this as the thing I like the least about Miro, but I'd still like to mention it because I think it's key... and it's the ability to easily navigate all the projects you have into your Miro infinite digital canvas. The problem is that there are so many projects you may plan or work on in a spot of a few days. Sometimes, I can get a bit tricky to easily find a specific project (or part of it) in a busy infinite canvas.

Lukas
Lukas
미국의 Senior Project Manager
의료 기기, 1,001~5,000 직원
리뷰어 출처

intuitive and useful software to put all my ideas in order using its tools.

5.0 11개월 전

주석: I do not have to be have a monster whiteboard and parcels of sketchbooks, where I had a mess, with Miro everything gets to be cleaner and more minimalist, and exceptionally cheap compared to everything I got to have some time recently. Miro can too work as a individual organizer or to-do list, my part is to back diverse ventures inside the company and since venture plans tend to alter over time, so do my errands. By organizing errands with sticky notes, I can rapidly move them around my individual plan to induce a visual of what my arranged work looks like. I adore the visual instrument that Miro gives me, my organization employments Microsoft Groups and there's a plugin for Miro in Groups that I adore since it brings all my instruments together in one put.

장점:

Miro may be a monster sketchbook where you'll be able attempt perpetual conceivable outcomes to appear everybody your thoughts, I regularly utilize pictures from the web and my printed screens, and all its elements cheer me up, and I utilize the voting framework exceptionally often with my group. Miro feels like a genuine life whiteboard in that we are able all work together at the same time, we all see each other's cursors so we all see where we are in genuine time.

단점:

I've been having a few upgrade issues on the PC app, from time to time a modern version/revision of the computer program won't stack my boards/home page (SSO login). It fair goes into a few screen sharing mode and doesn't stack my sheets. The computer program will be like this for a number of days until another version is accessible, amid this time the internet interface works fine, in spite of the fact that not as well as the app, when utilizing the net interface amid app issues I have never experienced any downtime. inertia. My primary issue at to begin with is that I haven't however figured out how to gather and trade information from dashboards that conclusion up acting more like reports. Perhaps in case there was a few kind of "master" control board that would permit for more integration with something like Exceed expectations.

Eileen
Eileen
미국의 Office Manager
전기/전자 제조, 201~500 직원
리뷰어 출처

Collaborative, intuitive and high-potential platform

5.0 11개월 전

주석: Miro is an invaluable tool for optimizing collaboration and project management. Its benefits in efficiency, communication and dynamism of meetings are widely productive. I recommend Miro to any team that wants to improve their work processes and collaboration.

장점:

Miro is an exceptional platform that has perfected the way I manage projects in the office. Its intuitive and easy-to-use interface allows team members to collaborate in real time. Infinite boards and multiple drawing tools make it easy to visually organize ideas and plan projects. Miro has also been instrumental in improving meeting dynamics, thanks to its predefined templates and voting features. The mobile app allows users to participate from anywhere, which is especially useful for remote or on-the-go teams.

단점:

Despite its advantages, Miro can be costly when advanced features or many users are required. In addition, the platform can sometimes be slow to load boards with large amounts of information or visual elements.

Marlyn
Marlyn
미국의 Marketing Operations Manager
컴퓨터 소프트웨어, 5,001~10,000 직원

Miro - Nice visualization and collaboration tool

4.0 7개월 전

주석: We use Miro in my team to dynamically participate, brainstorm and work on ideas in a fluid and interctive way. Integrations with other plugins and tools also enhance the experience, allowing us to centralize our activities on one platform. And when it comes to ideating, drag and drop functionality and schematic elements remove any technical limitations, giving you the freedom to think creatively.

장점:

I have been using Miro and it has been quite an intuitive and versatile tool for my team, whether small or large. The platform is easy to navigate, and the free templates really help us get started with brainstorming sessions, meetings, and discussions. Since we introduced Miro into our workflow everyone has found it easy to use, what sets Miro apart for me is the real time collabortion feature.

단점:

I really don't have any point at the moment.

Beth W
Beth W
케냐의 Digital Creator
엔터테인먼트, 11~50 직원
리뷰어 출처

Miro is a robust workspace for uniting teams during projects.

5.0 6개월 전

주석: Using Miro has been a journey full of success and our investment on this product is bearing us great fruits. We have been able to develop a very productive culture of working on and managing our projects. With Miro, we are able to visualize our work when developing games and this helps us get focused on building very effective and well designed games for our projects.

장점:

Miro unites us when at our workplace by giving us an excellent shared workspace where we collaborate on our games development projects. It also allows us to have clear visualization of the entire games development cycle from planning to the final product. We love using it as it help us organize and plan our work using gantt charts, flowcharts and other product maps. We mainly benefit by staying committed and focused on the right and most important work. It gives us easy to use dashboards where we are able to visualize all our tasks by drawing diagrams to represent them.

단점:

Miro interface is a little complicated and we actually struggled a bit to understand it. But we are glad how the support team took us through the entire journey and they made everything get easier for us.

Gonzalo
Gonzalo
아르헨티나의 Content Manager
정보 기술 및 서비스, 51~200 직원
리뷰어 출처

The most versatile board tool

5.0 2년 전

주석: The entire team has been using Miro for over a year, it has been the number 1 solution for our planning processes. It is ideal to show the team in a more visual and orderly way, everything planned, analyzed and executed. We use it a lot for brainstorming. His post-its and the ability to collaborate in real time make the job much easier.

장점:

Miro is an extremely versatile tool, in it you can do almost anything you can think of. Its board is functional for multiple needs, almost infinite I would say. But the most important thing and what most represents a difference in Miro over other platforms is its community and the support for it. Miro allows the community to create open and free templates for anyone who needs it, in addition to the official ones provided by Miro.

단점:

Miro is not particularly cheap, especially for large work teams. Its free version only allows 3 boards per user, and its paid version charges per user, not per group. In addition, the free version does not allow outstanding features such as voting, timers, board history, among others.